Sunday, June 21, 2009

Anant Writes :)

Well this is my first blog on the GRB page...
For those of you who didn't know..Anant is pretty good with words...so here I present his song :)...We haven't thought of the Title and all GRB members are welcome to suggest..



I write
I sing
I speak
I preach
It's me
Oh It's me
Blabbering about humanity

Meagre-powerless helpless me
Yet thinks I am great
When i sing this song of tragedy

I think this
I think that
I pen this
I paint that
I look around
And wonder
My brains at work
I present you this song
Of poverty

Everyday is the same story
Of wars and crimes
Of evils and the sublime
Of love and romance
And the pangs of changing times
I just write
I just sing
In different hues of pink
It's but the same old song
Of humanity

Yeah you can pack it up in whichever flavour you want
It's still the same
I dont bother about the glass
It gets awfully monotonous
Life
Death
Poverty
Helplessness
Tragedy
Sorrow
Blood
Wound
Lastly
Humanity.

No comments: